Terms & Conditions
- Orders can be placed either online or via the telephone. Please refer to the 'Contacts' page for phone numbers.
- By placing an order with us, you are expressly agreeing to the terms laid out herewith.
- All orders for weekends must be placed by 6pm on the Thursday before to guarantee fulfilment. We will, of course, endeavour to assist where possible for last minute orders.
Availability of Flowers
- Our 'raison d'être' is to bring fresh, seasonal and locally sourced flowers to the people of Singapore. We handpick all our flowers from the market each morning and, as such, the flowers always change. The hand-tied bouquet you choose when ordering reflects a style only, not a specific combination of blooms. If you would like a certain flower included in your bouquet, do please let us know when ordering in the 'Comments' section.
Price & Payment
- For all orders online we accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
- For all orders placed over the phone, we accept all of the above plus PayPal (or cash if collecting from the studio).
- We don’t however, accept cash on delivery (COD).
- All prices are calculated and charged in SGD.
- To process all online payments we use the secure online system, STRIPE. This is PCI-DSS compliant, and ensures your card details are kept safe at all times. It also provides an option to save your details in order to streamline future purchases.
- For all corporate and event contracts, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of the invoice. Late payments will incur a 'Delayed Payment' charge of 5% of the original amount. This initial 5% will be added for every 30 day period until the full amount is received.
- Delivery is included in all orders.
- You are welcome to collect from our studio between 10am-6pm should that suit you. In this case, please drop us a line and let us know what time to expect you so we can ensure someone is available.
- Orders placed before 9pm are eligible for next-day delivery.
- As we shop for the day's orders that morning, we are unable to guarantee same-day delivery. However, do please call us on +65 969044980 or +65 98633510 and we will do our best to work something out for you.
- We use a trusted and professional third-party to ensure your orders are delivered on time and in perfect condition. To help make this possible, please ensure that the recipient's name and address are correct prior to confirming your order.
- If no-one is available to take delivery, we will ensure the flowers are left in a safe place. If this is not possible, we will inform you and re-schedule. There is a $30 re-delivery fee should this be necessary.
- Flowers are just like us, they need love and care to keep them happy.
- Take them out of the water and packaging we have sent them in. To last as long as possible they need fresh, clean water daily and if possible re-cut their stems every 2 days to prevent rotting.
- Where you can, ensure they are not placed in direct sunlight.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If you wish to cancel an order please ensure you call a minimum of 24hrs before the delivery date for a full refund.
- If by any chance or circumstance you feel that you are not happy with the flowers, please contact us within 24 hours of the delivery date, providing details and where possible, photographs. We will do our very best to come to a fair resolution.
- In the event of damage to any loaned items (vases, plinths, bowls etc), the customer will be liable for the full market cost of replacement. This cost will be stated prior to accepting the order.
- Payment must be made on a monthly basis.
- Contract cancellations/suspensions require a minimum of 3 weeks notice.
- Late Payment Fee: see Price & Payment above.
We are committed, compelled, and just a little crazy about making sure your flowers bring you as much joy as possible, so we welcome your feedback and/or wisecracks on our flowers and services.